Operational Manager - CRT1020
Our Client provides a wide range of fiber and copper cable products, quickly and reliably. They provide both custom made fiber optic and copper assemblies, enabling one-stop shopping to save both time and money. Their depth of experience permits customers to depend on us to deliver the right product with their need is critical.
Our Client understands that “Time is Money!” They manufacture a wide selection of assemblies that meet their customer’s special needs, whatever they might be. They stock most cables, connectors, and adapters. Their “Just-in-Time” manufacturing techniques enable them to fill orders for much needed cables with No Minimum, Drop Ship Penalty, or Blanket Requirement.
They have applied ISO procedures to improve their manufacturing processes, collect and analyze product data, and measure customer satisfaction in order to continually improve the quality of our products and services. Fiber optic cables are tested and serialized for traceability. All test data is archived at our factory so that it can be retrieved when needed. Test data is included with the cables when they are shipped.
The Operations Manager functions as the Executive Manager of all Departments within our Client’s Operations. The Operations Manager provides day to day leadership and management to develop Our Client’s strategic goals, and has the ability to meet the bottom line targets in a timely manner.
- Drives achievement of sales budget, forecasting goals, and profitability, as well as corporate and business goals
- Provides timely, accurate and complete operating performance reports by reviewing financials with the CEO at the end of each month
- Willingness to “roll up their sleeves” and get out on the floor
- Spearheads development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies, and processes with the collaboration of the Executive Team
- Leads the Executive Team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel required to achieve established financial and operating performance results
- Motivating and leading a high-performance team; retaining (attracting and recruiting as required) members of the Executive Team
- Functioning as lead “client-care officer” through periodic direct contact with clients and partner organizations
- Fostering a success-oriented, accountable environment within Our Client
- Proactive presentation to CEO of any matters requiring attention/escalation
- Maintain and establish new procedures as needed to create accountability in staff
- Work with Executive Team to create goals that meet the strategic needs of the company and ensure execution
- Facilitate and help create a change in culture
- BA / BS in Business Administration—REQUIRED
- MBA – Highly Preferred
- At least 10 Years Experience in Management
- At Least 5+ years in an Ops Management role in Fiber Optics
- Must Have Experience in Scheduling for Production in a Fiber Optic manufacturing environment
- Must Have Experience in Scheduling Systems in a Fiber Optic manufacturing environment
- Ideal if you have EHS and ISO experience
Base Salary from $90 K to $120 K+ (DOE)