Business Banking Sales Specialist - CRT1036
Our Client has been in the banking business for over 70 years and has over $1.5 Billion in Assets operating out of 20+ locations with over $1 Billion in Loans. They are growing and currently have over 300+ employees.
Responsible for the development of new business and expansion of existing business through commercial and consumer deposit growth and community leadership. Responsible for developing, supporting and communicating the bank’s corporate culture, goals and objectives. Impacts the growth of a designated branch market area. Responsible for providing professional sales and customer service support for Business Banking products and services. Assists new and potential customers with inquiries, researches and resolves problems, and provides support to the department and its members in performing other duties and functions.
Plans and implements sales and service strategies, particularly as it relates to business banking products and services. Converts strategies into tactical actions, particularly within the assigned market area.
Facilitates business banking training for branch employees.
Provides consultative counseling to the branch network in an effort to achieve goals.
Coordinates and schedules presentations and demonstrations to existing and new customer contacts for Business Banking products and services.
Builds and maintains positive working relationships with other members of Business Banking department. Provides clerical and administrative support in achieving department goals.
Develops and maintains ongoing communication with existing customers to advise on policy and procedures and responds to customer inquiries.
Assists Business Banking customers by researching and resolving problems and by facilitating department communications with customers.
Maintains a thorough knowledge of Business Banking policies, procedures, and services.
Other duties as assigned.
Daily contact with existing and potential bank customers. Frequent contact with Business Banking department members, supervisor, branch managers and other bank employees. Frequent contact with program vendors and service providers. Occasional contact with regulators and auditors.
This position reports directly to the Business Banking Supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- One to Three Years Business Banking or equivalent customer service or sales experience.
- Three Years experience in a financial institution in an administrative support role or equivalent experience.
- Proven sales skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of banking rules and regulations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Familiar with the bank’s core accounting system.
- Ability to work independently and as a team with excellent time management skills.
- Knowledge of personal computer and related word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Knowledge of various banking departments.
- Leadership and coaching skills.
- Management skills including organizing, planning, delegating and interpersonal skills.
Base Salary between $50-70 K, Plus incentive compensation for successful business banking sales in the amount of $75 per product after attainment of a minimal base number of 5 per month. This bonus is paid quarterly. Excellent Health, 401 K Benefits.