Branch Manager - CRT1037
Our Client has been in the banking business for over 70 years and has over $1.5 Billion in Assets operating out of 20+ locations with over $1 Billion in Loans. They are growing and currently have over 300+ employees.
Responsible for the effective management of branch staff, lending, operations, and profitability of the branch. Develops new business and expands existing customer relationships. Makes and services a variety of loans and maintains a high quality loan portfolio to minimize loss to the Bank. Responsible for all profit and loss activities of the branch, manages the branch staff and ensures compliance with bank policies and procedures.
Exercises authority concerning staffing, training, performance appraisals, promotions, career development, salary actions and terminations of subordinate personnel.
- Maintains a high level of employee morale to minimize turnover and maximize customer service satisfaction.
- Develops a quality loan portfolio to obtain the bank’s loan growth objectives. Accepts, counsels, analyzes, collects and reviews required documents to initiate the loan process. Monitors loan portfolio to correct loan document exceptions and services the loan portfolio to reduce past dues and charge offs.
- Responsible for ensuring deposit growth to obtain the bank’s deposit growth objectives by promoting the bank’s products and services. Monitors and makes decisions on assigned DDA accounts related to overdrafts, service charges, return items, charge backs, etc.
- Communicates and implements new ideas and marketing strategies within branch market area to improve sales, cross-sells, marketing, and staff development.
- Implements corporate culture through reinforcement of quality service and teamwork and maintains a high level of employee morale within the branch.
- Develops retail and commercial business through expansion, retention, and development strategies.
- Ensures branch compliance with audit and regulatory procedures.
- Represents the bank in civic and community activities to promote the image of the bank in the branch market area.
Daily contact with bank customers and branch staff. Frequent contact with other branch and department managers.
This position reports directly to the Regional Branch Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Five to Seven Years branch management experience.
- Five Years experience in a financial institution in a direct lending function.
- Comprehensive knowledge of banking rules and regulations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in quality lending decision-making skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Leadership and coaching skills
- Familiar with the bank’s core accounting system.
- Ability to work independently and as a team with excellent time management skills.
- Knowledge of personal computer and related word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Detail oriented.
- Knowledge of various banking departments.
- Management skills including organizing, planning, delegating and interpersonal skills.
Base Salary between $60 - $100 K. Inventive Plan paid on Quarterly Basis. Excellent Health, 401K Benefits.