Sales Manager - CRT1051
Our Client’s team brings decades of technology and management experience to the table. They have built hundreds of internet systems, dozens of telecom systems, thousands of migrations, fixes, patches, Klingon Death Rays… you name it, and Our Client’s Team has had their fingers on it.
Our Client delivers a level of technological expertise to the project that is only seen on the largest corporate or government jobs… at prices designed for the average business or organization struggling for success.
- To build and maintain a high performance sales organization to effectively achieve business objectives.
- To consistently meet or exceed established revenue goals.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Effectively communicate with all of Our Client’s Team members on a timely basis.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Take ownership of your sales quotas, originating sales opportunities, and generating a strong pipeline.
- Keep track and update on a daily basis, all sales activities and opportunity generation in ConnectWise.
- Work closely with the business development team to expand the breadth of clients you can reach, while actively playing a coaching role for these resources to grow. You will receive some inbound leads and qualified opportunities from this team, but you will be required to personally drive and manage targeted outreach campaigns.
- Report to Executive Team on sales progress and market development.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Manage to meet/exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Create and implement effective direct sales strategies and lead nationwide direct sales personnel (outside sales and Account Managers) toward achievement of corporate sales objectives.
- Develop competencies and processes required to create an effective and efficient sales organization.
- Provide leadership through effective communication of vision, active coaching and development while comparing sales results to goals and taking appropriate action to correct when necessary.
- Manage complex multi-stakeholder enterprise sales processes - engage with senior decision makers, educate them on product features and benefits and negotiate and close large deals.
- Deliver new business sales against quarterly quotas.
- Actively contribute towards market development work, e.g. working with marketing to create high quality collateral/content, supporting social selling, and participate in market segment campaigns.
- Become an industry expert and position yourself as an advisor to the market and our clients by building your social brand, e.g. over time develop expertise to speak at events
- Support client on-boarding and account management as required.
- Add value to our customers by fostering the adoption of new technology and innovative solutions where Our Client’s competitive advantage can help shape the future of enterprise technology.
- Ability to build positive working relationships, both internally and externally.
- Ability to effectively present information and negotiate with all levels of management.
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills.
- 5-7 years’ experience in technology is minimum.
- Sales experience should be heavy in systems, networking, cloud, projects, advanced technology solutions.
- Selling System Architect/System Planning is a major plus
- 2-3 years’ experience in building and leading a successful sales team.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Already have extensive contacts or book of business a major plus
- Focused, high energy, self-directed
- Be Able to close sales with a win-win as the deciding factor
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Fully understand the need for timely documentation of all sales related efforts
- Willing to work on a team and follow directions
- Must Be Able to demonstrate and prove successful experience
- $60,000 - $80,000 Base Salary
- 5% commission on net of all personal sales
- 2% commission on net of all sales (recurring and one time)
- Expense Account (TBD)