Warehouse Manager - CRT1058
Our Client was founded in 1992 and is a full line manufacturer of pressure pipe fittings from ½” to 65” pipe sizes with pressures up to 320 psi and lower pressure pipes up to 120” in diameter. They also offer electrofusion fittings which are specifically designed for reliable, high performance pipe joining and long system life. This automated system has been proven to be most economical due to the low potential for operator error. Their customers are distributors to industry, municipalities and commercial enterprises worldwide.
The warehouse manager will be responsible for overseeing the operations of the company’s warehouse. The manager will be in charge of the safe and effective receipt, storage, inventory management, and dispatch of our warehoused goods to ensure productivity targets are achieved and that all warehouse processes are running smoothly. This individual must be an organized and detail-oriented, capable of working with minimum supervision, be service oriented, have strong interpersonal skill, and ability to effectively collaborate with other company functions such as production, accounting, and engineering.
This position will report to the Director of Operations.
- Create and manage receiving, warehousing, and distribution processes and procedures, and confirm staff compliance
- Conduct physical counts of products and reconcile with data to maintain adequate inventory levels
- Develop and monitor procedures for safety and security of warehouse environment and all goods
- Inspect all warehouse equipment and order repairs and replacements when required
- Negotiate Freight Rate
- Manage Shipping TL and LTL, Inbound and Outbound International shipments
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with ERP system
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts;
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
- Excellent organizational and communication skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of proper safety procedures, equipment maintenance, and warehouse best practices
- Ability to create and manage warehouse processes
- Financial and analytical capabilities to plan budgets, monitor inventory, assess data, and create reports
- Ability to effectively work with production, logistics groups & accounting
- Team oriented, positive personality with good problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask and manage time well
- Industrial product knowledge preferred
- Skills in inventory control and management
- 7+ years of proven work experience as a warehouse manager.
- Familiarity with SAGE/MAS 100 business system
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Physical ability to frequently lift and carry materials weighing up to 25 pounds, and occasionally up to 50 pounds
- Strong MS Office skills
- A legal authorization to work in the United States is a must for this US based position.
Base Salary, DOE, is $55-65 K
There is a bonus potential depending on Our Client reaching their profit margin